Olive Oil Will Change Your Life, I promise | Uses and Benefits
Thanks to FarmHaven for sponsoring. Go to https://tinyurl.com/FarmHaven And Use Code HTY15 For 15% OFF. (US Only)
Here's why you should shop at FarmHaven:
???? At FarmHaven, they only create products that we know are effective and backed up by science. Making anything short of that is never their goal.
???? They strive to source only the highest quality ingredients, which means using materials that are all-natural, non-GMO and whenever possible, Organic.
???? At FarmHaven, they work to ensure safety at every stage: from product development to ingredient sourcing and lastly to manufacturing.
We suggest you get yourself a bottle of ashwagandha and a bottle of Turmeric Curcumin, we already made a video about those if you want to check it out. But they are basically Super Herbs.
???? Go to https://tinyurl.com/FarmHaven And Use Code HTY15 For 15% OFF. (US Only)
Olive oil is a staple in the Mediterranean diet. People in North Africa are so in love with olive oil that they use it for almost everything. We got pretty curious and we did a small research about the subject. We found out that people there have remarkably higher life expectancies and lower risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, and stroke compared to the whole entire world. Some of those countries are Italy, Algeria, Spain, Tunisia, and Morocco. Do you think that's a coincidence? Or do you think olive oil benefits play a huge role in that?
And today, We're going to talk about the magical oil which is olive oil. We will also talk about its amazing health benefits, And how it can help prevent major health issues, and why drinking a small glass of it before bed will probably change your life for good.
#1. Diseases and health issues olive oil helps prevent
1. Olive oil is super protective against heart disease. Observational studies conducted a few decades ago showed that heart disease is less common in Mediterranean countries. This made researchers curious, and after a lot of researches led in the region. They found out that the Mediterranean diet significantly reduces the danger of heart disease. You know why? Extra virgin olive oil protects the heart by lowering inflammation, preventing LDL which is the bad cholesterol from oxidation, improving the lining of your blood vessels and may help prevent excessive blood clotting.
2. Alzheimer. Alzheimer's is the most common neurodegenerative condition in the world. The disease is progressive and cannot yet be cured or reversed. Alzheimer's is a brain disease that causes memory loss and other damages. One of the key features of this disease is the build-up of certain plaques called beta-amyloid. Studies have shown that olive oil contains a substance that can help remove these plaques.
3. Diabetes. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes. It's a chronic condition that affects the way your body metabolizes sugar. And guess what? Olive oil is very protective against diabetes. Several studies found that olive oil has beneficial effects on blood sugar and insulin sensitivity. A study in 418 people confirmed that. This study found that a diet rich in olive oil reduced the risk of diabetes by 40%.
4. Depression. One of the key causes of that is the consumption of trans fats in the modern diet. But, all of that can change if we start using olive oil to cook. Olive oil is rich in monosaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Studies found that people who consume trans fats are at a higher risk of depression compared to people who use olive oil. According to a study carried in Spain, olive oil appears to protect slightly against the risk of depression.
5. Cancer. A lot of studies suggest that olive oil can prevent numerous types of cancers. Including breast cancer, bowel cancer, colon cancer, even child leukemia. Cancer is caused by cell mutations due to toxins. To combat these toxins, the body needs vitamins and antioxidants like those contained in olive oil.
6. Obesity. Obesity occurs when excessive energy obtained through food is preserved in the form of fat in the body. Studies show that there is less obesity amongst the Mediterranean countries, who consume the most olive oil. It has been found that an olive-oil rich diet is a more long-lasting weight loss method than a low-fat diet. Olive oil is one of the purest forms of fat that can be consumed.
7. it is safe to say that olive oil can make the process of aging slower and help with some of the issues we face as we age since it has been proven to prevent heart diseases, skin problems, mental issues, diabetes, and even Alzheimer's disease. We can safely say that olive oil makes the process of aging slower and can prevent some health challenges that we might face as we age.