Apple Is Terrible for Your Privacy
Join my channel and become a member to enjoy perks https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCjr2bPAyPV7t35Mvc
Support me through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thehatedone
- or donate anonymously:
Apple is not your friend. It’s a publicly traded corporation. Just because they sell a lot of hardware doesn’t mean they won’t take every opportunity to increase their revenue by monetizing customer data too. Samsung is much more of a hardware company than Apple but that doesn’t prove anything about their data practices. Their privacy policies and company track records do.
Do not trust Apple with your data. Do not trust any company with your data. Compartmentalize. Use free and open source software with good security standards and leadership behind it. Do not put all your eggs in one basket. Use different providers for different services but choose from those that can actually prove they respect your privacy, rather than just use flowery PR talk.
Developer guidelines on data practices: https://developer.apple.com/ap....p-store/app-privacy-
Data policies of Apple services: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/data/
- Apple Advertising: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205223
- App Store: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210584
- Apple ID: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208650
- iMessage and FaceTime: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209110
- Siri: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210657
- Apple Pay: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210665
- Apple News: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205249
- Apple Music: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204881
- Apple Music Web Player: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208364
Apple transparency report: https://www.apple.com/legal/tr....ansparency/pdf/reque
Google transparency report: https://transparencyreport.google.com/user-data/overview?hl=en&user_data_produced=authority:US;series:compliance&lu=user_data_produced
Data analysis: https://www.import.io/post/bus....iness-data-analysis-
Apple kowtow's to the FBI's demands and drops end-to-end encryption: https://www.reuters.com/articl....e/us-apple-fbi-iclou
Google develops end-to-end encryption nonetheless: https://security.googleblog.co....m/2018/10/google-and
Music by: CO.AG Music https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCcavSftXHgxLBWwLD
The footage and images featured in the video were for critical analysis, commentary and parody, which are protected under the Fair Use laws of the United States Copyright act of 1976.