Dead Pixels II: Straight To Video - Daily Run
Dead Pixels 2 - Daily Run
5 levels to salvation
***Audio was cut from Graveyard due to Copyright claims***
Dead Pixels II was developed in Sunny Scotland at CSR-Studios Ltd
*** Find me at the Raging Reptilian Discord ***
https://discord.gg/jnCFVGA -- Raging Reptilian Discord
*** Contact me @ [email protected] For any Questions, Concerns or Requests ***
*** My Patreon link @ https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16093634 ***
- Kinninigans channel on reptilian conspiracy
- The Best Documentaries on youtube!
- Badger Wars Documentaries
- Paranormal and Spiritual Videos!
- Video Game play through and Reviews
- Disclaimer: This Video is for Entertainment purposes only, and is protected by the United States Constitution, protecting free speech under the first amendment Bill of rights. This video is not intended on bullying or harassing any persons or parties of any kind & is not inciting violence in any way Views expressed in this videos are solely those of the Individuals providing them and do not represent the opinions of Youtube, Its parent or its affiliates.
- FAIR USE COPYRIGHT NOTICE
The Copyright Laws of the United States recognizes a “fair use” of copyrighted content. Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
This video and our youtube channel in general may contain certain copyrighted works that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
If you have any specific concerns about this video or our position on the fair use defense, please contact us at [email protected] so we can discuss amicably. Thank you.